There are newer employer reviews for Cox Media Group

Great place to work

Former Employee - I Intern  in  Dayton, OH
Former Employee - I Intern in Dayton, OH

I worked at Cox Media Group

Pros

Good working environment. People at the company valued the opinions of interns just like another employee. Overal, it was a good choice to work.

Cons

Pay wasn't that great. Too many bosses to report to. Company seemed disorganized at times with their agendas. Not too bad though.

They should have more of an inclusive management style that has an open door policy. Sometimes I had no clue what a going on in the firm.

96 Other Employee Reviews for Cox Media Group (View Most Recent)

Poor Treatment of Employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Cox Media Group

Pros

there are some great people here.

Cons

they treat employees poorly, there is a lot of drama, people cannot be trusted, upper management does not make good decisions.

when you ask employees opinions- actually take them into consideration. stop pretending like you're listening.

Satisfying.

Current Employee - Data Specialist  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Data Specialist in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Cox Media Group

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, the wearing of jeans daily is encouraged. People are friendly and engaging. Facilities are nice with an included cafeteria serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Cons

My only disappointment is in the downsizing being experienced with all newspaper publishing firms. My department is being dissolved and the work being sent to an affiliated in another state. The downside is the state of the industry rather than the employer itself.

Talk to your employees down the scale. Feedback by the lower echelon can be quite informative. I really wished upper management asked me about a few key situations.

There are newer employer reviews for Cox Media Group

Worked for Cox Media Group? Contribute to the Community!