There are newer employer reviews for Cox Radio

Lots of cold calling, little results

I have been working at Cox Radio

Pros

commission structure is great if you make sales every week, however starting from the ground up is very difficult, especially when you're new to the career.

Cons

radio is just not what it used to be, convincing a business owner they need to be on the radio is nearly impossible.

Implement better prospecting and leads for your sales staff. having to prospect, then cold call, usually 100 or so businesses to get one single appointment is crazy.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Cox Radio (View Most Recent)

not at all as good as i thought it would be

I have been working at Cox Radio

Pros

im doing what i love to do and my fellow employees are all very supportive and all are great with team work

Cons

seems that management hire people based on how little they can get away with paying them and not by experience and or how long they have been with the company

try to treat everyone with respect for the job they do and listen to your employees more and try to create more full time positions instead of eliminating so many

The glass ceiling is in full effect! Ladies, beware!

I have been working at Cox Radio

Pros

Hey, I need the money. It's a paycheck.

Cons

No room for advancement. NO aknowledgement for a job well done--UNLESS you're a part of the 'good ol boy club.' Favoritism is alive and well. I have YEARS of experience in radio and am paid like an entry level employee. Like a young, stupid college kid...

Spread the wealth around!! Instead of these lame parties on the 5th floor for two hours, actually do something special for the people that BUST their butt everyday to make you look, and sound good.

There are newer employer reviews for Cox Radio

Worked for Cox Radio? Contribute to the Community!