Cpsi

www.cpsinet.com

It just gets better with time

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mobile, AL

ProsGreat medical, dental, and other benefits. Laid back, employee driven management style. CPSI cares about it's employees to the point of overlooking small things in favor of keeping good people. Although no longer the "small family company" it once was, it is not a large corporation that has forgetten its people.

ConsBecause all management is from within, all new hires are in a entry level position and turnover can be quite large as they leave us to go to other companies. This also makes the incoming workforce usually right out of college with this being their first "real" job. CPSI tries to meet expectations of their employees whenever possible, but is not always able to do so.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at compensation for all employees, not just raising it for new hires to try and keep them. Also, allow the training process to encompass more than one division so everyone knows what everyone else supports.

Poor

Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) Mobile, AL

I have been working at Cpsi

Pros: Insurance, travel, co workers, benefits, that's it Cons: Pays crappy, management sucks, promotions are dumb, No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's a mediocre paycheck for a mediocre work experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mobile, AL

I have been working at Cpsi

Pros: Good healthcare, has ok dental, and available vision coverage. Pay is decent for Mobile. There… Cons: An overall crummy place to work Management doesn't know the meaning of the word. Leadership is non-existent. Training process leaves employees barely capable of doing… Advice to Senior Management: Pay better wages to attract and keep better employees. Recognize that traveling 50-70% is not a job perk or popular. Lay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cpsi.

Worked for Cpsi? Contribute to the Community!