Cracker Barrel
www.crackerbarrel.com Lebanon, TN 5000+ Employees

it was pretty good until about year ago. now i dreed going to work.

Server/Maintenance/Back Cook (Former Employee)
Franklin, KY

I worked at Cracker Barrel full-time for more than 3 years

Prosuhmm.. ive meet alot of good poeple.

Consjust like being a server at any other resturant, you have your good days and your bad ones.when somethings wrong with the costumers/guest its always the server fault..regardless. mangers look down on you and talk and act like their better then you.hostile environment. and u can forget over time.even at making 2 dallors an hr.

Advice to Senior Managementdo not let former co-workers come back to the same store as a manger,and quit showing favoritism.to younger girls.and learn to talk to your employee in ways other then a hateful manner, and more training.i could go on and on. And woory about your employees rather then GOAL HOURS.

Cracker Barrel General Manager postion review

General Manager (Current Employee)
Crossville, TN

I have been working at Cracker Barrel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Money and staying power are the big draw Cons: It is so great you will get sucked in each… Advice to Senior Management: Take this job you will love it Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Its fun I guess

Server (Current Employee)
Roanoke, VA

I have been working at Cracker Barrel part-time for more than a year

Pros: fun people to work with Cons: no matter what the managers say... you can't be the… Advice to Senior Management: ...you can't be the perfect Cracker Barrel Employee... end of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cracker Barrel.

Worked for Cracker Barrel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cracker Barrel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cracker Barrel CEO Sandra B. Cochran . All reviews posted anonymously by Cracker Barrel employees.