Cracker Barrel

www.crackerbarrel.com

Wonderful Management and Awesome Work Environment

Waitress (Former Employee) Chattanooga, TN

ProsThe management at the Shallowford Road Cracker Barrel in Chattanooga, TN is top-notch. They treat you with respect while helping you achieve the most you can with the job. They are extremely supportive and you can rely on them to be there when you need them. Also, they work with you during those stressful times on the job. They will roll up their sleeves and pitch in to get the work done and serve the customers in the best way possible. The management and team work mentality create a nurturing work environment that allows servers to complete their tasks and maintain great customer service. The STAR reward program is a great incentive for the servers.

ConsIt can be stressful and chaotic at times with the number of menu items and the combinations of food. Also, the promise of having certain items to the table in a set amount of time can be extremely overwhelming. The dress code is limiting, but I understand the need for it to be in place.

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck out how the managers run the Cracker Barrel at Shallowford Rd. in Chattanooga, TN. When I worked there about 4 years ago, they were awesome and would be great models for the rest of the company.

Former Retail District Manager

Retail District Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Cracker Barrel full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Guests who buy into the "CB" experience which is like home. For the most part the company goes out of… Cons: CB lost sight of culture of treating people with dignity and respect. Upper mgmt brings home millions in salary/bonuses but could not get extra… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good if you can't find a job

Server (Former Employee) Lubbock, TX

I worked at Cracker Barrel part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good tips, flexible hours. other than that not very many good things.… Cons: uniform, no sick days, the scheduler either has too many… Advice to Senior Management: The reason you have so many turnovers with managers and GMs is, and servers is cause of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cracker Barrel.

Worked for Cracker Barrel? Contribute to the Community!