Cracker Barrel
www.crackerbarrel.com Lebanon, TN 5000+ Employees

A decent place to work.

Am Restaurant Server (Current Employee)
North Canton, OH

Pros99% of the management is compassionate towards their employees. I had some personal issues that I had to deal with shortly after I started with them. The management staff willingly transferred me to another store. Over all a good company to work for.

ConsMy cons would be a-lot of trial and error. Some times management expects you to just take them at their word instead of getting clarification. It seems to be very little communication between management.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication! Communication is key talk to the employees see how things is going with them.

Wonderful Management and Awesome Work Environment

Waitress (Former Employee)
    Chattanooga, TN

I worked at Cracker Barrel part-time for less than a year

Pros: The management at the Shallowford Road Cracker Barrel in Chattanooga, TN is top-notch. They treat you with respect while helping you achieve the most you… Cons: It can be stressful and chaotic at times with the number of menu items and the combinations of food. Also, the promise of having certain… Advice to Senior Management: Check out how the managers run the Cracker Barrel at Shallowford Rd. in Chattanooga, TN. When I worked… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Server (Current Employee)
    Shelbyville, KY

I have been working at Cracker Barrel part-time for less than a year

Pros: There are no hidden surprises. Everything is planned out and well defined. If you follow the outlines everything runs very smoothly. Work… Cons: I do not have any cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cracker Barrel.

Worked for Cracker Barrel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cracker Barrel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cracker Barrel CEO Sandra B. Cochran . All reviews posted anonymously by Cracker Barrel employees.