Great Restaurant

Current Employee - Waitress
Current Employee - Waitress

I have been working at Cracker Barrel full-time for more than a year

Pros

The food is Great, Flexible with scheduling, They kitchen and dining area are very clean. Managment is very professional.

Cons

To be honest there is really nothing that is bad. Everyone really works together as a team to help each other out.

Other Reviews for Cracker Barrel

I liked the job. I loved the guests. My supervisor was deceitful

I have been working at Cracker Barrel for more than 3 years

Pros

Meal discount, it all looks good in writing, the vision statement, the mission statement, what they won't tolerate etc. employee handbook

Cons

None of it is true, continuously lied to my face, different rules for different people,

The field management does not represent corporate's vision statement.

On the fence

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Staunton, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Staunton, VA

I have been working at Cracker Barrel part-time

Pros

Most people that work there are very helpful, and the management team is wonderful. There are good opportunities for advancement if you're a hard worker. Environment is very fast paced which can be a pro or con. Flexible scheduling if you notify them in advance. Can have good hours, but after christmas is VERY slow (but that's everywhere).

Cons

Can be long shifts with little to no break, more often then not there's not time for a break. They dont tell you that you are expected to work passed your cut time if they're really busy. Dont expect to see to much of your family on the holidays, they're extremely busy and its all hands on deck with little to no exception. You can be cut early if they're not making projected sales, but most times they dont call in extra help when busy, they expect you to keep up and make due.

There are newer employer reviews for Cracker Barrel.

Worked for Cracker Barrel? Contribute to the Community!