Cramer
www.cramer.com Norwood, MA 50 to 149 Employees

A unique company full of very talented people.

Developer (Former Employee)
Norwood, MA

ProsThe people at Cramer are a team of all-stars. Therefore you get everything else that comes along with that: working together is easy, educational, and even fun. And the creativity and ideas coming from these industry giants is second-to-none.

In addition, the work/life balance is not just a catch-phrase at Cramer: they truly put a priority on it.

I absolutely loved working at Cramer.

ConsIn Cramer's technology group, there can be a limited degree of challenge, and lower-than-average pay. But this may not be true for other areas within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKick up the interactive a notch! Cramer's interactive channel has been slowly growing for years, and you've garnered some great clients. But there's a lot more potential for such a solid company.

Fabulous People, Fun place to work, but has its problems

I have been working at Cramer full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: the people are wonderful, there is opportunity for growth as long as you work hard and find the right sponsors/mentors; Cramer… Cons: There are 2 business models operating under one roof: Digital marketing and events solutions. The work process is not consistent across the company and… Advice to Senior Management: Hire a competent managing director to reallign the organization into one comprehensive business model with standardized processes, best practices and behaviors. Make sure the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Culture of panic and blame

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Norwood, MA

I worked at Cramer for more than a year

Pros: Cool building. Catered lunches. Some really smart people. Opportunities to… Cons: Things may well have changed, but while I was there (2009-2010) I was astonished by the relentless politicking within the digital marketing organization. I'd never… Advice to Senior Management: The management structure in place while I was there was clearly indifferent to any of the issues involved in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cramer.

Worked for Cramer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cramer reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cramer CEO Tom Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by Cramer employees.