Crane Aerospace & Electronics

www.craneae.com
  www.craneae.com
There are newer employer reviews for Crane Aerospace & Electronics

This is one of the most enjoyable and comfortable positions and companies I have worked for.

Current Employee - Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Lynnwood, WA
Current Employee - Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Lynnwood, WA

I have been working at Crane Aerospace & Electronics full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

They care about their employees over all and treat them with monthly treats. Flexibility to move around to other positions is good. The management at the lower level is more understanding of mistakes. They want to get to the root of the problem rather than crucify the employee. This is a non union shop and there is no desire of most of the employees of ever considering union introduction.

Cons

Current trends in management may be more restrictive in many freedoms that employees used to have. However, there was some time to much laxity on the floor, so some tightening was necessary, but this can go a little too far. The pay increase rate is not as high as other companies during this good time. They are very successful in stock holders increased revenue but they do not share that growth with the employees.

When there is a very good year, like last year, management should share some of that plenty with at least their "good" employees. If they can't do that, there better be a good explanation why not. Even their normal employees should see some increase in pay. This last year there was no increases. That is not good practice. Crane loses their talent to Boeing all the time.

79 Other Employee Reviews for Crane Aerospace & Electronics (View Most Recent)

Good Company

Pros

I've been working at Crane Co. for eight years and I enjoy the people. Most of the people I work with are delightful. Most of the engineers are among the very best in the business.

Cons

None that I can think of. I have really enjoyed my time with the Crane Co. I've learned alot.

acceptable

I have been working at Crane Aerospace & Electronics part-time

Pros

good opportunity to advance knowledge of power electronics

Cons

upper management needs some improvement

There are newer employer reviews for Crane Aerospace & Electronics