Crawford & Company

www.crawfordandcompany.com

Many empty-promise perks

ProsThere are many experienced professionals to learn from. Company has set up many ways to give back to the community including Global Giving Day and direct donation from paychecks to AHA, ASPCA and Red Cross. Working for IT will allow you many more perks and benefits.

ConsCompany very compartmentalized, refusing to work together as a solid team. Lack of responsibility for ones own actions or tasks, causing many delays in projects, errors, defects and issues. Failure to keep up with technology. Failure to reward hard and accurate work, unless you are in sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize hard working employees with a passion, and hold other accountable for lacking, late, under-performing employees accountable. Work together in teams to be more cohesive.

Great stepping stone

Claims Examiner (Current Employee) Berkeley Heights, NJ

I have been working at Crawford & Company full-time for less than a year

Pros: Management respects you and allows you to work without micro… Cons: Low salaries and no bonuses Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Director

I have been working at Crawford & Company full-time

Pros: Loads of new development Encourages work from home Cons: Too many directions Staffed too thin Advice to Senior Management: Need better work/life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Crawford & Company.

Worked for Crawford & Company? Contribute to the Community!