Crawford & Company

www.crawfordandcompany.com

An excellent company to provide health care management and risk mannagement

Consultant (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsYearly training and support for product lines. Full support in networking/marketing endeavors. Consultant caseload is manageable and i have never been asked to compromise ethics versus customer politics.

ConsI have worked in 5 offices across the country and the quality of management personnel in the same division has not been consistent. Quite a surprise for a company with service standards clearly defined.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore assessment of managers across all divisions and lines of business. Education across all lines of service would be beneficial, especially as multiple lines of services are blended as new products.

Vehicle Services Coordinator

Vehicle Services Coordinator (Current Employee) Tarrytown, NY

I have been working at Crawford & Company

Pros: Nice place to work, small office with a friendly atmosphere, Everyone got along and worked as a… Cons: To value the opinions of others and not to look… Advice to Senior Management: To be more aware of the abilities of the people they hire and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for

Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Crawford & Company

Pros: Great Benefits, great education opportunity Cons: Pressure for high claims volume in a small amount of… Advice to Senior Management: Less rigid toward employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Crawford & Company.

Worked for Crawford & Company? Contribute to the Community!