Creation Technologies

www.creationtech.com

Has been a great place to work with lots of opportunities to grow and learn.

ProsA company where people, especially management, really care and work hard at doing the right thing for employees and all stakeholders. Though there is always room for improvement, most people genuinly care about the culture - there is a very open and honest environment, especially for a private company.

ConsCreation operates in a very competative environment and a complex industry. As a result the work can be quite challenging and stressful and financial compensation is not overly attractive relative to other industries.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focused on what has made us successful in the first 20 years - empowered and motivated people. Though our strategies may change, our engine for success will not.

Not a place for people with low tollerance for corporate bull

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Markham, ON (Canada)

I worked at Creation Technologies

Pros: management treats the employees decently, as there is not much else to offer them.… Cons: very low value compensation packages. take it or leave it… Advice to Senior Management: fancy words don't feed the kids at home. reward the… More

Working at Creation Technologies is one of my best experience so far

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Creation Technologies

Pros: I like people at Creation Technologies, and it is like a big family that people try to help out each other without a question. They… Cons: The starting salary is a bit lower than the industry average Sorry… Advice to Senior Management: One thing I regret is that I didn't express how thankful I feel toward the interviewer who decided to hire me, and he actually spend… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Creation Technologies.

Worked for Creation Technologies? Contribute to the Community!