Creation Technologies

www.creationtech.com
  www.creationtech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Creation Technologies

Has been a great place to work with lots of opportunities to grow and learn.

I have been working at Creation Technologies

Pros

A company where people, especially management, really care and work hard at doing the right thing for employees and all stakeholders. Though there is always room for improvement, most people genuinly care about the culture - there is a very open and honest environment, especially for a private company.

Cons

Creation operates in a very competative environment and a complex industry. As a result the work can be quite challenging and stressful and financial compensation is not overly attractive relative to other industries.

Keep focused on what has made us successful in the first 20 years - empowered and motivated people. Though our strategies may change, our engine for success will not.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Creation Technologies (View Most Recent)

Not a place for people with low tollerance for corporate bull

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

I worked at Creation Technologies

Pros

management treats the employees decently, as there is not much else to offer them. same "information sharing" and "communication" circus happens every year. do they even believe themselves?

Cons

very low value compensation packages. take it or leave it attitude. little transparence on decision making process and inconsistent policies.

fancy words don't feed the kids at home. reward the good work when it's due. empty promises are see through.

Working at Creation Technologies is one of my best experience so far

I worked at Creation Technologies

Pros

I like people at Creation Technologies, and it is like a big family that people try to help out each other without a question. They are willing offer opportunities to people without experience like me, and in the end I learn a lot about not only my job, but also have basic understanding in financial, purchasing, etc.

Cons

The starting salary is a bit lower than the industry average
    Sorry I cannot think of anything else to make Creation Technologies sound bad.

One thing I regret is that I didn't express how thankful I feel toward the interviewer who decided to hire me, and he actually spend effort on training me while my team was too busy to take care of me when I was just hired. My manager and the teammates are also very supportive. I really had a lot of fun while learning a lot at Creation Technologies. It's sad that I had to relocate & quitted the job.

There are newer employer reviews for Creation Technologies