Creative Artists Agency

There are newer employer reviews for Creative Artists Agency

This place is Awesome!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Creative Artists Agency as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Very professional co-workers. The 200 or so people that I came in contact with were super friendly and helpfull. The team that I worked with was made up of people from all over the world. I would love to work here again.

Old school manners in place. Ladies first! No cell phones in elevators, hallways or common areas, thank you.

Young and beautiful Hollywood is attracted to this place because of the great experience they get to launch their careers into entertainment and sports.

Cons

Parking gets full if you're coming in after 9 AM. Everyone takes lunch at 1:00PM so the elevator is a nightmare at that time.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Creative Artists Agency (View Most Recent)

Executive Assistant

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Century City, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Century City, CA

I have been working at Creative Artists Agency full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Opens doors, great culture, open door policy, industry perks, industry melting pot, mentoring, learn from the best of the best, epic environment, cutting edge and well ahead of the curve, we love what we do at it shows, always nice to see talent everywhere

Cons

Wage, lack of mentoring, promotional opportunities

Recognise and nurture talent regardless of deptartment and length of tenure, look at experience of those that express interest or buy us back at an extortionate rate which is the acquhire model anyway.

Life of an Executive Assistant at CAA

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Creative Artists Agency full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Opens doors, great opportunities to make connections, young group of people, exciting business opportunities, fun atmosphere, free parking, beautiful building, fun perks

Cons

Difficult to move up, terrible pay for a long time, paid hourly so no room for flexibility in work hours, poor company politics, helicoptered by HR, not treated like a responsible adult until way later in the game. Much better to come in as an executive than to grow within the company.

Too many assistants and not enough work for them - so many talented people wasting their skills and time. Need to make the trainee program, from start to finish, more efficient. Give trainees business cards! There wouldn't so much turnover if assistants were happier.

There are newer employer reviews for Creative Artists Agency