Creative Breakthroughs

www.cbihome.com
  www.cbihome.com
There are newer employer reviews for Creative Breakthroughs

Executive Leadership Lacks Ethics and Honesty

I have been working at Creative Breakthroughs full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Rank and file employees are pleasant to work with, which does help make the daily grind almost tolerable. Not much else to say on the positive side.

Cons

Advice to customer and potential employees: STAY AWAY FROM CREATIVE BREAKTHROUGHS. CBI treats employees like property. I am uncomfortable working here due to the lack of honesty and ethics that is prevalent among the Owner and Executive Leadership. Never been more disappointed in an employer.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Creative Breakthroughs (View Most Recent)

Growing Company, A-players only

Former Employee - IT Network Security Consultant in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - IT Network Security Consultant in Detroit, MI

I worked at Creative Breakthroughs full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I learned a great deal during my time at CBI. They are a very entrepreneurial company that is focused on growth and delivering results. I would still be there today but had an opportunity to be a stay-at-home dad and consult part-time. Policies and programs from HR and throughout the company were improving and from what I hear from them today have come a long way. They are winning awards for being a cool place to work, which is good to see.

Cons

CBI is at an inflection point from being a small company to a large national player. So, this comes with growing pains, mistakes, but also improvements along the way. I'd go back to CBI if my wife was not the bread winner, because I get the sense that they're on the cusp of being a good to great kind of company. Consulting and being on the road is hard and while I was there they could have done better with including people in the field into the culture of the company.

Stay focused and don't go after new and shiny, but also continue to diversify with partners and service offerings.

Great company! It's only getting better!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at Creative Breakthroughs full-time (less than an year)

Pros

First of all, EVERY single interaction I have had with my co-workers has been excellent. The staff is absolutely friendly and courteous no matter the title or rank. Even when my peers and I disagree, the conversations have been professional.

The company is big on hiring for both skill and cultural fit; one must be intelligent, ambitious, collaborative, and results-oriented to be successful here.

EVP's provide constructive feedback. Great place to "grow a career."
    Growing tremendously fast and the future looks very, very bright.

Company has repeatedly won awards for being one of the best places to work in Detroit/Michigan.

I LOVE working here. I've landed my dream job.

Cons

Growing company so there are "growing pains." Employees MUST be flexible. Communication on new policies needs to improve from the executive offices down to support staff.

Compensation for entry-level / support staff could improve.
    No remote work policy for corporate office.

Adopt a remote work/flextime policy for the corporate office. (A majority of the company already works remotely.) One of our cultural values is "results oriented;" let's improve on flexibility and judge employees based on meeting objectives/ performance.

There are newer employer reviews for Creative Breakthroughs