Creative Channel Services
www.creativechannel.com Los Angeles, CA 50 to 149 Employees

A decent way to earn a little extra money

Assisted Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsAs a freelancer in an economy that has drastically lowered my income, this is a way to add a few dollars and improve my sales skills. Management is fairly responsive and provides excellent training materials.

ConsWhile the hourly pay seems adequate, the company as a matter of policy, does not pay gas mileage or for travel time. This can drastically reduce the effective hourly rate as well as put considerable miles on your car. While there is good flexibility for scheduling dates, there is none for the hourly shifts.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay the rep for travel time and gas. Negotiate with the client for more flexibility in hours and schedule.

Good, but infrequent assignments

Field Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Creative Channel Services

Pros: Like the product, helped introduce, Huawei Ascend I and have owned… Cons: infrequent assignments and not very connective; during assignment lolls. Advice to Senior Management: infrequent assignments, find me more frequent assignments... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Better pay than competition

Product Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Creative Channel Services

Pros: Better pay Better training More reliability Work for you to get more hours Timely feedback Timely response from… Cons: Periodic breaks in program No opportunity for advancement Little in rewards from 1st party… Advice to Senior Management: Try to combine programs so that the break periods for programs can be off set by someother type of work. Other… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Creative Channel Services.

Worked for Creative Channel Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Creative Channel Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Creative Channel Services CEO Andy Restivo. All reviews posted anonymously by Creative Channel Services employees.