Creative Channel Services
www.creativechannel.com Los Angeles, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Great pay, great work experience, but a change in management ended all the great things.

National Product Trainer (Former Employee)
Dayton, OH

ProsPay was very good for the requirements of the job. Lots of travel perks and just a fun bunch of people.

ConsChanged immediate managers and it went downhill quick. She made all kinds of changes that made the dynamic of my job and scope of responsibiities change for all the wrong reasons.

Advice to Senior ManagementVet your managers and make sure they are qualified for the position you move them into. I understand giving someone a chance, but you need to also look at the impact on the team. Good and bad.

The Carrot is dangled in front of your face.

Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Creative Channel Services part-time for less than a year

Pros: One works from home and the bosses are far away.… Cons: As for cons, I am not sure where to start! 1. The commission struction is based upon activations / per hour. (sales) 2. The bosses will… Advice to Senior Management: You are doing good. By that, I mean "doing good" for yourself! I do not believe that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Wonderful

Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Overall this was a great place to work. Client… Cons: Lose a big client and lose a lot of great people. It's unfortunate,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Creative Channel Services.

Worked for Creative Channel Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Creative Channel Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Creative Channel Services CEO Andy Restivo. All reviews posted anonymously by Creative Channel Services employees.