Creative Circle

www.creativecircle.com
  www.creativecircle.com
There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle

Got me a job fast for good pay.

Current Employee - IOS Developer in New York, NY
Current Employee - IOS Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Creative Circle

Pros

Creative Circle seems to have a lot of connections and they got me a freelance job within a few weeks at the rate I requested. You work for and get paid by Creative Circle and not for the place they send you so you don't get benefits but you can just account for that when you quote them a rate. They also charge the place where you work almost twice what you are getting paid which encourages most places to offer you a permanent job if your project is more than a few months long. They also send email messages about open freelance opportunities so you can judge the market and decide whether to kick or stick.

Cons

No benefits
No paid vacation, which becomes an issue if you are on an assignment for more than 8-10 weeks. It would be nice to be able to take a day to handle personal stuff that can't be done on weekends.

Maybe boost the rate of freelancers after 8 weeks on one assignment. Most people who freelance either like variety or want a permanent job while any company that is keeping a freelancer on for 8 weeks is probably disorganized or unable to make decisions. Why not get the maximum revenue from those customers.

76 Other Employee Reviews for Creative Circle (View Most Recent)

Wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Creative Circle

Pros

Knowledge of Advertising industry and strong managment team. Great training!

Cons

Long hours but worth it in the end

A pleasure to deal with

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Creative Circle

Pros

The freelance jobs are with cool agencies. The duration of their freelance and contract gigs vary from days to weeks to months, even fulltime. Say no when you aren't interested and they will still consider you for all others. The recruiters are to the point, and great to deal with. They put personality and humour into it, while delivering all the details about a role. I've been working with them for many months.

Cons

They might tack on a larger markup than other agencies, but hey, they call me often with new opportunies that I wouldn't find on my own.

It would be nice if we could accumulate a paid day off or two, the more time we freelance through them.

There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle