Creative Circle
www.creativecircle.com Los Angeles, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Got me a job fast for good pay.

IOS Developer (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsCreative Circle seems to have a lot of connections and they got me a freelance job within a few weeks at the rate I requested. You work for and get paid by Creative Circle and not for the place they send you so you don't get benefits but you can just account for that when you quote them a rate. They also charge the place where you work almost twice what you are getting paid which encourages most places to offer you a permanent job if your project is more than a few months long. They also send email messages about open freelance opportunities so you can judge the market and decide whether to kick or stick.

ConsNo benefits
No paid vacation, which becomes an issue if you are on an assignment for more than 8-10 weeks. It would be nice to be able to take a day to handle personal stuff that can't be done on weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe boost the rate of freelancers after 8 weeks on one assignment. Most people who freelance either like variety or want a permanent job while any company that is keeping a freelancer on for 8 weeks is probably disorganized or unable to make decisions. Why not get the maximum revenue from those customers.

Wonderful place to work

Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Creative Circle

Pros: Knowledge of Advertising industry and strong managment team. Great… Cons: Long hours but worth it in the end Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not professional or business oriented

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor

Pros: Aggressive advertising and email blasts Cons: Poor way of doing business without any commitment from their customers or agents. Beware the "if they like it they will hire you" line. If… Advice to Senior Management: Better screening of agents would be helpful. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Creative Circle.

Worked for Creative Circle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Creative Circle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Creative Circle CEO Creative Circle. All reviews posted anonymously by Creative Circle employees.