Creative Circle
www.creativecircle.com Los Angeles, CA 150 to 499 Employees

"Thank you for holding, someone will be with you in 365 days."

Senior Art Director (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

Pros* They somehow seem to have a lot of available positions.
* They have a large roster of talent.
* They are known in the industry.

Cons* Hiring managers at agencies have developed a bad taste for how Creative Circle "spitballs" candidates and as a result, candidates are given low consideration based on their representation by CC.
* As a candidate, I found that the recruiters really had no clue about what my day to day duties require. I got calls for UXA, developer, and project manager gigs.
* They don't seem to communicate with each other at all. I was placed at a job by one Creative Circle recruiter, then another called and asked if I could go interview for another position. Do they even check my file?
* The recruiters are rude to candidates, but saccharin sweet to hiring managers. They seem to forget that sometimes these people are one and the same.
* This may or may not be isolated, but I was definitely misled by my recruiter about how long the position would last and if it was even open for conversion to full time.
* They create a cattle call environment by posting all over the job boards with listings that state "we have a client who is looking for" whatever the position is. It's a false lead. They just want to keep their talent pool stocked up. You're not going in to respond to a real job.
* I've hired from them, and I've found positions through them, yet no one seems to know that I've already been in for multiple "getting to know you" interviews.

I do not approve of Creative Circle's way of doing business. As a hiring manager, I won't use Creative Circle anymore because they lie to my candidates and they lie to me, then they poach their own placements.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a better system of communication between your recruiters. Don't burn bridges by misrepresenting jobs to candidates. Those candidates are your future (or current) hiring managers. They will repay your business tactics by blacklisting you, as I have.

Got me a job fast for good pay.

IOS Developer (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Creative Circle

Pros: Creative Circle seems to have a lot of connections and they got me a freelance job within a few weeks at the rate I requested.… Cons: No benefits No paid vacation, which becomes an issue if you are on an assignment for more than 8-10 weeks. … Advice to Senior Management: Maybe boost the rate of freelancers after 8 weeks on one assignment. Most people who freelance either like variety or want a permanent job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Wonderful place to work

Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Creative Circle

Pros: Knowledge of Advertising industry and strong managment team. Great… Cons: Long hours but worth it in the end Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Creative Circle.

Worked for Creative Circle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Creative Circle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Creative Circle CEO Creative Circle. All reviews posted anonymously by Creative Circle employees.