Creative Circle
www.creativecircle.com Los Angeles, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Nothing gained

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Creative Circle

ProsThe recruiter was friendly and professional.

ConsIt felt as if the interviews and conversations were beneficial to the recruiter for resource data mining. (They asked you file employment paperwork before the interview.) During the interview, I was told there was a job but it was no longer available. Communication after the interview with the organization was limited. I ended up finding a permanent position on my own a short time later.

Advice to Senior ManagementAccept resumes, but reserve interviews once actual positions are available. If a recruiter is looking to network, host events where everyone can benefit.

They are not about helping you, but helping the employer

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor

Pros: Friendly staff. They send out a good number of daily emails.… Cons: Understand that Creative Circle works for the Employer, not you. Here are some of the problems: They send out daily emails with supposed job opportunities.… Advice to Senior Management: They would not listen anyways. Stop pulling jobs from job boards… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Recruiter for Company

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Creative Circle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I get to meet interesting and talented candidates. My Account Executive partners and I split the 100%… Cons: The CEO is horrible to work with. I work with a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: We need to implant HR 101 best practices to improve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Creative Circle.

Worked for Creative Circle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Creative Circle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Creative Circle CEO Creative Circle. All reviews posted anonymously by Creative Circle employees.