Nothing gained

I worked at Creative Circle

Pros

The recruiter was friendly and professional.

Cons

It felt as if the interviews and conversations were beneficial to the recruiter for resource data mining. (They asked you file employment paperwork before the interview.) During the interview, I was told there was a job but it was no longer available. Communication after the interview with the organization was limited. I ended up finding a permanent position on my own a short time later.

Accept resumes, but reserve interviews once actual positions are available. If a recruiter is looking to network, host events where everyone can benefit.

Other Reviews for Creative Circle

They are not about helping you, but helping the employer

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor

Pros

Friendly staff.
    They send out a good number of daily emails. Much more so than Creative Group.

Cons

Understand that Creative Circle works for the Employer, not you.
    Here are some of the problems:
    They send out daily emails with supposed job opportunities. You send resume and samples to jobs you are interested in.
    You get NO feedback on any of the jobs you do not get
    You get NO feedback as to why you are not getting a response other than to be told that sometimes the company never fills the job, or they pulled the job. or they got no feed back.
    Sometimes you will see the same job show up again and again.
    Sometimes you will see jobs that were posted on job boards. That tells me this is not a Creative Circle client but they are trying to see if they can push someone on the employer to get a fee.
    If you are applying for jobs and not getting them there is a reason. And you should be able to get feedback as to why. Is it your resume? Your portfolio? Lack of experience?
    Who knows? You will never get that kind of information from Creative Circle.

They would not listen anyways.
    Stop pulling jobs from job boards and passing them off as if they are YOUR client.

What seemed like interest and friendliness, turned out to be admirably consistent condescension.

Current Employee - Contract to Hire  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Contract to Hire in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Best online application process I've ever used; friendly recruiter interview; slick office

Cons

You are the product not the customer here. They forgot about our scheduled interview, no follow-up, no feedback...did they fill the position- who knows. They ended every conversation by reminding me to check back for new opportunities frequently. Similar results to applying for jobs on craigslist, except craigslist doesn't try to make you think it liked your resume.

Be less condescending. Follow-up to tell people if they pick someone else for a job.

There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle.

Worked for Creative Circle? Contribute to the Community!