Creative Circle

www.creativecircle.com
  www.creativecircle.com
There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle

Creative Circle is a good resource for freelancers--but it shouldn't be their only resource.

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Compared with other temporary staffing agencies I've dealt with, Creative Circle is much more proactive. I receive several e-mails a day notifying me of jobs that may match my skills, and recruiters will call when they think they've found a particularly relevant position for me. Even when a possible job falls through, I appreciate their effort to keep me in the loop.

Cons

I'm not sure how well equipped (or willing) the recruiters are to evaluate their talent's competence. At one short-term engagement where Creative Circle had supplied eight proofreaders, I was shocked to discover that I was the only one who was formally trained and was actually familiar with proofreaders' marks and conventions.

I hope your behind-the-scenes operations are as polished as the image your recruiters present to job candidates.

76 Other Employee Reviews for Creative Circle (View Most Recent)

Professional

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor

Pros

I was contacted right away after submitting my resume to a recruiter's job ad on craiglist. So far everyone in the company is professional and I am about to start a freelance job soon!

Cons

Recruiters are often busy... and they don't really reply right away.

They are super awesome, friendly, accommodating, helpful people that really work for the designer.

Current Employee - Freelance Designer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Freelance Designer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

If you're a beginning designer, they can find you really great experience for your resume.

Cons

As a designer, there's very little stability and it's up to you to keep applying to jobs. Also, many times when a client hires a temporary freelancer it's because there's some kind of SNAFU in their department and so you end up getting plopped in some stressful environments.

Keep Being Awesome!