There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle

Professional

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor

Pros

I was contacted right away after submitting my resume to a recruiter's job ad on craiglist. So far everyone in the company is professional and I am about to start a freelance job soon!

Cons

Recruiters are often busy... and they don't really reply right away.

68 Other Employee Reviews for Creative Circle (View Most Recent)

Exceeded Expectations!

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I went into the interview with Creative Circle with a very cynical attitude. I had read online reviews that talked about bait and switch tactics, low wages and poor communication. When the recruiter told me that she might send me some jobs that were below my minimum if she thought they were a particularly good fit, I thought "Yep. Here we go. Nothing is going to come of this." I continued to find freelance jobs on my own and ignored the company postings. Then, several weeks later I got a call from the recruiter about a job that was a perfect match with my skills at a great company. The offer rate was too low, but she promised to negotiate a better rate. She absolutely came through! The communication was great. The job is great and the rate is exactly what I requested. I decided I had to take the time to write this review because I almost wrote the company off based on poor reviews. I'm very glad I did not!

Cons

None so far. I'm very pleased with my experience with Creative Circle so far. I'm just getting started on my first assignment. So far, so good!

Posted job rates are way too low for experienced contractors. I did not trust the recruiter when she said she could negotiate higher rates based on my experience - and so I was not actively reviewing leads. I felt my time would be better spent finding jobs on my own. I would put more effort into explaining your ability to negotiate better rates for the right person.

They are super awesome, friendly, accommodating, helpful people that really work for the designer.

Current Employee - Freelance Designer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Freelance Designer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

If you're a beginning designer, they can find you really great experience for your resume.

Cons

As a designer, there's very little stability and it's up to you to keep applying to jobs. Also, many times when a client hires a temporary freelancer it's because there's some kind of SNAFU in their department and so you end up getting plopped in some stressful environments.

Keep Being Awesome!

There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle

Worked for Creative Circle? Contribute to the Community!