Creative Circle

www.creativecircle.com

Bait & Switch Recruiter

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsIf you're looking for freelance work with no long-term stability or benefits and don't mind being duped into applying for fake jobs, this may be the recruiting agency for you.

ConsThe company Creative Circle, LLC is a bait & switch recruiting agency. They post highly desirable job postings and then, if they even bother to email you back, they email back to say their 'client has changed their mind' and then Creative Circle will provide you with a completely different job to apply for that is not nearly as exciting as the original post.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure your staff are posting legitimate job postings, ensure your staff follow-up with job seekers with correct & complete information & instructions in professionally formatted emails.

I Think I'm Just Going To Stop Responding To Their Emails

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor

Pros: I guess they seem nice enough. Cons: I submitted a resume in response to a online ad and received a call from their receptionist a couple weeks later. She scheduled an in-person… Advice to Senior Management: Be more responsive to job applicants, one way or the other. It helps to know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Creative Circle is a good resource for freelancers--but it shouldn't be their only resource.

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Compared with other temporary staffing agencies I've dealt with, Creative Circle is much more proactive. I receive several e-mails a day notifying me of jobs… Cons: I'm not sure how well equipped (or willing) the recruiters are to evaluate their talent's competence. At one short-term engagement where Creative Circle had supplied… Advice to Senior Management: I hope your behind-the-scenes operations are as polished as the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Creative Circle.

Worked for Creative Circle? Contribute to the Community!