There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle

They've been super helpful with my job search and are always very professional and caring.

Current Employee - Candidate in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Candidate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They really take the time to get to know you, what you want, and to find you the right opportunities.

Cons

None so far, but I'm new to the company.

72 Other Employee Reviews for Creative Circle (View Most Recent)

The most unprofessional agency I have ever worked with

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor

Pros

There is not one nice word I can say about this branch of the company

Cons

SO MANY THINGS TO SAY: They used a "new to the business/job" person, who got me complete with a confirmation email. Then they made a move that I did not ask for or approve of, that cost me the position. The location and all its employees would not own up to the mistake. Even those in upper management. So I asked to not work with that rep. They did get me work, eventually and I got good reviews. But now I apply and and contact my representative, I get one word responses "apply to jobs you see online" Really? For that I found the response to be abrupt and rude. When I pointed this out, they accused me of being unprofessional, because they say there was bad language said to a rep. back in the summer. However they won't tell me what it is I said or provide proof. Then had the nerve to tell me they won't go forward working with me. REALLY???? You guys dont do your job and I get cut... UNBELIEVABLE!! Maybe it is a blessing for me.

Realize that freelancers are your money makers. Treat them with respect and keep in contact with them on a regular basis. Own up to mistakes made.

Bait & Switch Recruiter

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Creative Circle (less than an year)

Pros

If you're looking for freelance work with no long-term stability or benefits and don't mind being duped into applying for fake jobs, this may be the recruiting agency for you.

Cons

The company Creative Circle, LLC is a bait & switch recruiting agency. They post highly desirable job postings and then, if they even bother to email you back, they email back to say their 'client has changed their mind' and then Creative Circle will provide you with a completely different job to apply for that is not nearly as exciting as the original post.

Ensure your staff are posting legitimate job postings, ensure your staff follow-up with job seekers with correct & complete information & instructions in professionally formatted emails.

There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle