Creative Circle

Interesting work

Former Employee - IOS Developer in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - IOS Developer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Creative Circle as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

learn from different projects, interesting

Cons

lack of communication, projects seems limited.

76 Other Employee Reviews for Creative Circle (View Most Recent)

BAIT AND SWITCH - 20% LOWER RATES

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Creative Circle as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

There is nothing good for you here.

Cons

I have freelanced for 6 years in Seattle. So obviously my path has crossed with CC at one point of another. I've worked with agency's large and small, in-house too, have worked with every other talent agency in the city. I've worked with maybe hundreds of other contractors at this point, and we contractors dish on which agencies to work for.

NEWS FLASH: It's common knowledge in the freelance community that it's standard for your agents to blatantly lie to contractors so you can take a bigger chunk of the pie.

I worked with you years ago on a small contract gig. Had an interview, contract offer and agreements of rate and start time, two days later get a call from your agent that you guys messed up and confused the rates. On top of a already terrible rate, I was supposed to take the hit for your mistake, not you?

FUNNY THING, every time I meet a contractor that says they came from you guys, I share my story, and they have a look on there face...because the same exact thing just happened to them. Weird, huh.

ADVICE: Anyone looking for talent should stay clear. Anyone experienced has learned there lesson once already from working with them, you'll likely only have a shallow pool of fresh grads.

Stop teaching your agents to misrepresent your clients, contractors, jobs and rates.

The worst

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Phila, PA
    Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Phila, PA

I worked at Creative Circle as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The only pro here is that I left.

Cons

The lack of attentiveness to the creatives who are intimately lining their pockets is mind-blowing. I spent precious time and money following their lead on placements only to find out that not only was it not a good match, very specific info had not been communicated between me and the hiring client. Ad they blamed it on the other guy. No accountability for blowing it because they don't care. They just shuffle you around with no consideration. Stay far away.

Take care of your talent like people, not cattle.

There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle