Creative Circle

www.creativecircle.com
There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle

Good projects and clear communication.

Former Employee - Production Designer in Philadelphia, PA
Former Employee - Production Designer in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Creative Circle as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The team at Creative Circle in Philadelphia helped me find great projects while I was between positions for over 3 months. I truly enjoyed the projects they placed me with and every interview process was smooth. I would still be using them had I not found a full time role so close to home.

Cons

Some of the projects were far away but they always gave you the option to choose. No real cons for my experience.

78 Other Employee Reviews for Creative Circle (View Most Recent)

More like Creative Circle of Pimps.

Former Employee - Contractor in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Contractor in New York, NY

I worked at Creative Circle as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

The only positive thing I can say is, if you are desperate for work, they might,
    might find you something.

Cons

The first red flag was right after I signed up with them. My recruiter, without getting my permission, called my business references--but not to ask about me per se, but to help CC drum up more business! Needless to say they (my business contacts) did not appreciate it...at all! The second red flag: Their e-mail blasts system of giving out assignments. There is no appreciation for a job well done by contractors. We all have to get the next gig by responding to e-mail blasts advertising assignments (i.e. send in a response along with nine gazilla other contractors. If I wanted to live this way, I would have been an actor.) The third red flag: These people are stone cold PIMPS! They get a huge cut of your pay (upwards of 50%!). No loyalty on their part at all--it doesn't matter how talented or responsible you are. Creative Circle? More like Creative Circle of Pimps.

Stop being so damn greedy and pay your contractors what they are worth--especially the talented, responsible, and hardworking ones. Reward loyalty and hard work. Treat contractors as individuals and not cattle.

Creative Circle - The Nightmare

Former Employee - Art Director
    Former Employee - Art Director

I worked at Creative Circle as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

They have offices everywhere that very clean with modern furniture to paint the facade that their success will somehow play a part in the future of your career.

Cons

I've worked with over 12 agencies coast to coast and this one was THE WORST at retuning calls, matching you with the proper jobs, and most of all fighting to get you a good rate. They pay the least and flood your box with listings that you can find on your own on INDEED.

You have a decent brand and your offices look great but it doesn't take ANYone long to see you lack of professionalism. Return calls, give your workers better rates and answer questions directly instead of dancing around them. Nobody is interested in playing games.

There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle