Creative Computing Solutions Inc - Satisfied

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Creative Computing Solutions as a contractor

Pros

CCSI had a positive impact on productivity and morale. Excellent support to our team. Worked with our work schedule we had. The employees at Creative Computing Solutions Inc are very qualified for their respective positions. The company contributes back with community volunteer opportunities and college scholarships. The company has numerous certifications and this looks great on paper.

Cons

Not much to say negative they do what they say and have provided quality work.

Advice to Management

Provide a potential career path for new and lower-level employees. Talk straight to employees that raise concerns

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great place to work

Current Employee - Director of Recruiting in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Director of Recruiting in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Creative Computing Solutions

Pros

At CCSi, the upper management team was engaged and they really did care about their team, both at corporate and the folks in the field.

Cons

As with any Federal Contractor, there is always an issue with resource balance and when a contract does come to an end. At CCSi, they did try fairly hard to finds folks a position even after a contract went away.

Advice to Management

Please engaged with the employees who are on contract and make sure that they feel that they have a voice and that they have the tools needed for them to succeed. This is great place to work!

2. Not that impressed. More interested in winning contracts than working them.

I have been working at Creative Computing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Social environment is good. Went down hill since they lost their top security guy.

Cons

The CEO is the most dense person I've met. He's not our father, God forbid he talk to us like we're adults. He's so focused on new business he's turned over his proposal team four times in four years. Says something.

Advice to Management

Focus on your people. And get a diverse recruiting team. They just lost the Dir, of Recruiting after firing all the diverse people who worked in recruiting.