There are newer employer reviews for Creative Computing Solutions

One of the best places I've ever worked.

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Rockville, MD
Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Rockville, MD

I worked at Creative Computing Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very supportive of all staff. Even if you're billable staff, they don't just throw you away when the contract is over. Always working to improve your skill sets so you don't get pigeonholed. Telecommuting wasn't a problem either. Everyone I knew felt like they were almost family.

Cons

It is a Federal contractor - the pro's and con's of that are fairly obvious: you can't stay on the bench forever.

Advice to Management

Stay the course!

Other Employee Reviews for Creative Computing Solutions

1. Very negative. Not winning a lot of business. They put more resources into proposals than operations.

Pros

Not much. They promise a lot and throw a lot of parties. They are committed to community service. They just don't have Senior Manager participation. Bonuses have been decent.

Cons

A lot. The CEO is an idealist who listens only to those who give him information he wants to hear. Many employees get bullied out of the organization and all the CEO offers is money. They are loosing a lot of business and are not being clear with employees on what is the vision. They invest more in proposals and have a lot of Senior Managers in BD. I felt my last two years I worked more for BD than my contract.

Advice to Management

Invest in the business you have, not the business you want to get.

2. Issues with discrimination

Pros

The company has some decent talent and employees with strong work ethics

Cons

From colleagues and friends who are tied in legal matters with this organization, there seems to be a number of discriminatory issues in its management ranks. In addition to this, I have learned of many Human Resource violations derived from personnel and employee relations.