Credit Acceptance

www.creditacceptance.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Credit Acceptance

I Am Full of P-R-I-D-E Working With Credit Acceptance!

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing Administrator in Southfield, MI
Current Employee - Sales & Marketing Administrator in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Credit Acceptance full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

“Confucius said, ‘Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.’ After almost 15 years with Credit Acceptance, I am proud to hold this motto close to my heart. My experience with this company made me who I am today.”

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to say, nor can I point out an extreme weakness. I do want to stress that it is never a one-way street. Team members should assume some responsibility as much as the organization. We are all in this together, especially when we all have a stake in the Company's success, in the form of profit sharing and/or performance bonuses.

Please keep your presence known! It's great that you have become so much more involved on a social level, highlighting the true definition of a team and promoting a positive working community within Credit Acceptance. Please also keep the momentum going in providing team members with opportunities and incentives to learn, develop, and grow, whether it is specific to the job, or if it helps make them better individuals and leaders.

75 Other Employee Reviews for Credit Acceptance (View Most Recent)

Great company, Great people, Abundant opportunities

Current Employee - Director in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Director in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Credit Acceptance full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This is a great company where dedicated and driven people excel. Each team feels like a family and team members at all levels are committed to supporting each other and improving company performance. You come to work every day knowing that the job you do is directly linked to the company's goals.

Cons

There are no 'cons' for people who are willing to work hard and want to help the company succeed.

Continue doing what you're doing!

A Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Senior Vice President - Loan Servicing in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President - Loan Servicing in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Credit Acceptance full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

“I have worked at Credit Acceptance for 17 years. I started out as an hourly team member but through hard work, dedication and commitment, I have advanced to Senior Vice President. This is truly a company that believes in creating a meritocracy.”

Cons

None that I can think of as noted in the "Pros"...it is a company that believes in hard work and dedication and rewards people accordingly for that.

There are newer employer reviews for Credit Acceptance