Credit Suisse
3.4 of 5 1,220 reviews
www.credit-suisse.com/careers Zurich, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

exhausting and exhilarating

Investment Banking Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

Prosgreat benefits :-). relatively relaxed, very international company. culture open and fairly tolerant, less cut-throat than at other investment banks. management easily accessible. great corporate culture. great place to work overall (not taking into account specific group).

Consquite conservative in terms of doing business. swiss stamp is a positive in some ways and a negative in others. investment banking energy group had brutal hours -- expected, but still no lifestyle.

Advice to Senior Managementis it possible to start taking more risk? the street views CS as a super-conservative place. Brady has done a great job (in my personal opinion), but CS trades at a discount to other swiss banks (UBS)

Overall, a good place to work

Vice President (Current Employee)

I have been working at Credit Suisse full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good, hard working co-workers, management looks to retain good talent… Cons: Too many cost cutting measures in recent years have left… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fun, but not for long-term employment.

Intern (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Credit Suisse as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great, smart people that are generally motivated Cons: Long hours and not as much trust among coworkers as… Advice to Senior Management: Ask and be prepared for honesty from those below you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Credit Suisse.

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Credit Suisse CEO Brady W. Dougan. All reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees.