Credit Suisse

www.credit-suisse.com/careers

Great Entry Level Career

Senior Operations Analyst (Current Employee) Research Triangle Park, NC

ProsCS is an excellent company to work for fresh out of college. Most of the employees are friendly and will aid in training. Depending the team CS has flexible work hours and a limited work from home option. It's a professional environment and a great opportunity for a recent graduate to enter onto the workforce.

ConsCS in RTP, NC is a cost saving location. Most of the jobs are operational which means throughout the years management encourages lateral movement. It's very difficult to move out of operation positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement in product control and financial management should consider resumes submitted by internal operation employees instead of hiring externally. Current employees excepted operational roles so they can have a platform to advance to these positions.

Engineer

Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee) Raleigh, NC

I worked at Credit Suisse full-time for less than a year

Pros: None I could think of Cons: Hectic work schedule, old technologies, noncompetitive salary Advice to Senior Management: Move faster and pay attention to back office employees More

Vice President

Vice President (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Credit Suisse for more than 10 years

Pros: Great compensation, training, mobility, management support Cons: Long Hours, very competitive colleagues Advice to Senior Management: Continue to be the role model. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Credit Suisse.

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!