Credit Suisse
3.4 of 5 1,129 reviews
www.credit-suisse.com/careers Zurich, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Great experience, learned a great deal, great platform to leverage inside and outside of the firm.

Vice President (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Credit Suisse full-time for more than 8 years

ProsCompetitive, fast paced, has great intellectual resources. I enjoyed coming into Credit Suisse during the growth years. Very fast paced and entrepreneurial, many development programs and access to some of the most talented people in the industry. Management is accessible and is actively participating in employees' development. Proper recognition procedures are in place.

ConsDespite claiming to be entrepreneurial, it has become too large for entrepreneurs to be able to enjoy working there. I fear for the company because the landscape is changing dramatically and I am not sure the firm is doing enough to stay ahead. Idea generation process is stifled by the regulatory regime where the management is afraid to do almost anything in fear of being in violation of some regulations.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not let the classic innovators dilemma to unravel one of the greatest companies in finance.

analyst

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Credit Suisse

Pros: good deals and good people Cons: none to speak of really More

Horrible place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Credit Suisse

Pros: pay, nice office, good benefits Cons: horrible environment, bad management in London Advice to Senior Management: resign No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Credit Suisse.

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Credit Suisse CEO Brady W. Dougan. All reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees.