Cree

www.cree.com
  www.cree.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cree

I have gained a lot of knowledge, but have not been given an opportunity to grow.

I have been working at Cree

Pros

Working on leading technology that is benefiting to the environment.

Cons

Opportunities for growth are not given by proven experience and dedication.

Take care of your people. Improve communication across all levels of employees. Promote from within based on experience.

118 Other Employee Reviews for Cree (View Most Recent)

Need to value employees more

I worked at Cree

Pros

Can gain some experience s

Cons

Limited growth opportunity, company has some fairness issue. After a while, you start thinking everyday that what did I really learned today to enrich myself other than collecting some $ for the 10+ hrs at work.

Very negative place

I have been working at Cree

Pros

Cree is a leader in LED technology and is a good place to make a difference and contribute to changes. There are many good people working at Cree and opportunities to learn most areas. It is also a great area, close to the beach and mountains and a reasonable cost of living.

Cons

Terrible management and a very negative workplace. Management is full of scientist with little interpersonal skills, although very smart. Planning is poor and everything is last minute. There is an overall view that cheaper is better and that it is cheaper to make it work, but overall cost is not calculated. Need to embrace a true manufacturing mentality. Also needs to update IS infrastructure.

People skills needed. Management needs to learn to treat people with respect and still get work done. Needs to embrace manufacturing mentality and grow with the size of the company. Treatment of the employees is very poor and results in too high of a turn-over rate.

There are newer employer reviews for Cree