Cree

www.cree.com

Cree is by far the best company I've ever worked for and a place where you get to literally change the future.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Durham, NC

ProsCree is a very high-growth technology company that is changing the way we think about lighting. It is fast-pace with no dull moments where you have the ability to change processes every day. From my perspective, Cree has great pay and great benefits including a free onsite gym. It's located in a great location (Raleigh/Durham, NC) and the people are awesome here.

ConsMy only concern is the sudden changes we seem to go through because we don't have the best forecasting ability. We need better systems here as we continue to grow into a larger company.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to change our external perception that we're a sweat shop. We no longer are that, in my opinion, but the public doesn't know that.

It's ok...but only because of the economy

I have been working at Cree

Pros: The job is challenging. I like the type of… Cons: There is NO balance between work and family. Cree cares about… Advice to Senior Management: Allow for a more reasonable schedule. The 50-60 hours… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Never join if you have any chance to go somewhere else

Research Scientist IV (Current Employee) Durham, NC

I have been working at Cree

Pros: great relocation, large salary, insurance, less likely to get fired,… Cons: you work at least,in best condition minimum 12 hours of heavy work. no balance of life and work you are absolutely feel like slave not much talent needed low… Advice to Senior Management: it is so bad it is useless to make any… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cree.

Worked for Cree? Contribute to the Community!