There are newer employer reviews for Creeden and Associates

this was the worst management i have ever worked under

Former Employee - Sales RUN RUN RUN !!
Former Employee - Sales RUN RUN RUN !!

I worked at Creeden and Associates

Pros

The pay was good and you will get to go out to different citys

Cons

I have never never seen that all of the employees in the company want to leave, you are treated really bad if you think this is not true just go work for creeden and you will soon see RUN RUN RUN!!!

you may want to treat your employees better as they are the face of the business and if they are not happy thay dont want to do the best job for you, others see this all over

reviews filtered by
  1. The new Creeden Sales Company

Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager

I have been working at Creeden and Associates full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I currently work for Creeden as a sales rep in the Midwest region. The company has changed a lot over the last 2 years under the new owner. I love my Job and the opportunity challenges me everyday. The management team is very positive and helpful in continuing training with the brands we represent. The Company now offers benefits that it didn't offer in the past.

Cons

This job is not easy and you need to constantly be pushing yourself in order to hit the very difficult bonus programs.

The best advice I can say is to communicate better between office, sales and management.

2. sales

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Creeden and Associates full-time

Pros

Strong national brands represented. An autonomous working environment for the rep. The sales group come from a broad spectrum of backgrounds and successful experience and talents.

Cons

Heavily micro-managed including the use of GPS trackers used to determine exact location 24/7. Product training is available on-line, but contact with manufacturers is highly disallowed. Travel for some is minimal, and for others unreasonable. Competetive comparisons between peers is always evident, but not equitable by locations. Bonus is attainable but inequitable.

Improve communications between manufacturing, management and sales and leave the old school paranoia distrust of employees behind. Invest in the talents of the people as much as IT and provide an atmosphere of career potential rather than temporary job status. The ever revolving door of help-desk personnel hinders the entire process. Management is unaware of how not mixing their talent pool is hurting their reputation.

There are newer employer reviews for Creeden and Associates