Creighton University
www.creighton.edu Omaha, NE 1000 to 5000 Employees

Pleasant work environment, a bit difficult to advance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Creighton University full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCreighton is a nice university setting. Opportunities for employee development. People appreciate the Catholic and Jesuit identity of the university.

ConsAdvancement plan for employees is non-existent. It really depends upon whether you can make connections on your own. HR doesn't help out much, but it's small enough that you can make connections if you try.

Great place to work, if I was planning to retire in the next decade

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Creighton University

Pros: Great people work here; I felt like part of the family everyday when I got to work. I loved my manager and senior management;… Cons: Average employee age is approximately 50-55. Ideas from those under the age of 40 are ignored; I was told that I was "too young" several… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to new employees' ideas. Don't be afraid of change or youth. There… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to retire, or start a career

I have been working at Creighton University

Pros: good benefits, caring people, and typically low stress place to… Cons: salary is my own negative feedback Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Creighton University.

Worked for Creighton University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Creighton University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Creighton University CEO Rev John P. Schlegel. All reviews posted anonymously by Creighton University employees.