Crescent Bank and Trust

www.cbtno.com
  www.cbtno.com
There are newer employer reviews for Crescent Bank and Trust

We got very little attention from upper management.

Former Employee - Collector in Columbus, GA
Former Employee - Collector in Columbus, GA

I worked at Crescent Bank and Trust

Pros

Good pay, pretty good benefits and time off. A bit to big brother like in the way they monitor phone calls.

Cons

Insufficient ongoing training program, no ongoing training after the initial training class. After almost 2 years I only spoke with the district manager one time, and she did not visit the office, then the office was closed. The Branch manager and Assistant manager were good employees, promises were made to them of expanding our office which was one reason I took the job but that never happened. Very hard collections, Loans collected are the worst I have every seen as far as when the loan decision was made, A few times I met my collection bonus only to have new delinquent accounts added at the last minute and prevent my bonus... very frustrating!

Better on going training, Don't dump new loans on people at the end of the month. Treat the lower caste of employee's like you care about them enough to say hello .. how are you today? Or acknowledge they exist. It goes a long way to feel that you are appreciated. I recommend better oversight on the loans that are purchased, I saw to many loans that had multiple repo's and bankruptcies, with cars having high mileage and low value basically throwing money away in my opinion. In my past experience I have seen other companies in which to many bad loans caught up with them and put them out of business. But maybe I am missing something.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Crescent Bank and Trust (View Most Recent)

If you absolutely have to have a job

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Crescent Bank and Trust

Pros

My peers were supportive of me, probably because we were all in the same boat.

Cons

Managers are unreasonable in expectations.

Great company

I worked at Crescent Bank and Trust full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I worked in loan department and had the best time. The company has great benefits and get things taken care of in a timely manner. This company seems to really care about their employees. I really hated to leave there.

Cons

I really had no complaints with this company. I am pretty sure there are but because of the department that I worked in I can only speak from my experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Crescent Bank and Trust