Crescent Bank and Trust
www.cbtno.com New Orleans, LA

We got very little attention from upper management.

Collector (Former Employee)
Columbus, GA

ProsGood pay, pretty good benefits and time off. A bit to big brother like in the way they monitor phone calls.

ConsInsufficient ongoing training program, no ongoing training after the initial training class. After almost 2 years I only spoke with the district manager one time, and she did not visit the office, then the office was closed. The Branch manager and Assistant manager were good employees, promises were made to them of expanding our office which was one reason I took the job but that never happened. Very hard collections, Loans collected are the worst I have every seen as far as when the loan decision was made, A few times I met my collection bonus only to have new delinquent accounts added at the last minute and prevent my bonus... very frustrating!

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter on going training, Don't dump new loans on people at the end of the month. Treat the lower caste of employee's like you care about them enough to say hello .. how are you today? Or acknowledge they exist. It goes a long way to feel that you are appreciated. I recommend better oversight on the loans that are purchased, I saw to many loans that had multiple repo's and bankruptcies, with cars having high mileage and low value basically throwing money away in my opinion. In my past experience I have seen other companies in which to many bad loans caught up with them and put them out of business. But maybe I am missing something.

If you absolutely have to have a job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Crescent Bank and Trust

Pros: My peers were supportive of me, probably because we were… Cons: Managers are unreasonable in expectations. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Crescent Bank and Trust full-time for more than a year

Pros: I worked in loan department and had the best time. The company has great benefits and get things taken… Cons: I really had no complaints with this company. I am pretty sure there are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Crescent Bank and Trust.

Worked for Crescent Bank and Trust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crescent Bank and Trust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Crescent Bank and Trust CEO Fred B. Morgan . All reviews posted anonymously by Crescent Bank and Trust employees.