Crescent Electric Supply

There are newer employer reviews for Crescent Electric Supply

Great Company

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Sheridan, WY
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Sheridan, WY

I have been working at Crescent Electric Supply full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Friendly, takes care of their employees, great opportunity for advancement in the company.

Cons

The technologies is "centuries" behind. However there is an upgrade coming.

28 Other Employee Reviews for Crescent Electric Supply (View Most Recent)

This is a company that will invest in you!

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Crescent Electric Supply full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Since my first day as an intern, Crescent Electric has been investing their time and money into my career. From weekly webinars, to National Sales Conferences, Crescent knows that by investing in their employees, they are investing in their future. In a world where companies are looking to streamline everything, it is easy to see that Crescent is different and their employees are the top priority.
    I moved 1800 miles from home to work at a Crescent branch, and they have done nothing but treat me like family. From company picnics, softball games, and spending time together after work, my immediate managers and coworkers have created a positive environment that makes it easy to come to work everyday.

Cons

Crescent has been on the slower side adapting to new technologies, but in recent months they have made great strides in changing this.

Keep investing in employees and giving them the tools to go out and rise above the competition.

A great company to make a career with.

Current Employee - District Manager
    Current Employee - District Manager

I have been working at Crescent Electric Supply full-time

Pros

Very strong, very people and family oriented top leadership. Of all the companies I have worked for since college many years ago, this company easily outshines the others in caring for employees. There is no other company in our industry that invests in employee training as heavily as Crescent does and this is the key for anyone who wants to create a rewarding career for themselves. This company has countless examples of people rising from a beginning position, working in the warehouse or driving a delivery truck, to a senior level position. How fast you move and how much you earn is based on how hard you want to work. This is how it is supposed to work in America.

During my career, I have worked for companies that were dominated by politics and brown nosing. You will not find that at Crescent. Try buttering up the CEO at this company and he will chuckle and tell you to save that for customers!

Cons

The company is a bit on the conservative side.

Keep on doing what you are doing!

Crescent Electric Supply Response

Apr 14, 2014Senior HR Representative

This review accurately describes the culture at Crescent Electric Supply Company. Some individuals may think that you just have to put in the "time" in order to move up in the company. At Crescent ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Crescent Electric Supply