Terrible Company

Current Employee - Front Desk
Current Employee - Front Desk

I have been working at Crescent Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the people are okay

Cons

Only interested in the bottom line (i.e. spend as little money as possible) Terrible pay Lied to staff when they took over. They told us nothing would change, and they promptly fired the Rooms Division Manager, F & B Manager, and HR Director because they were being paid too much. They complain when the lowest paid staff members get an extra hour of overtime.

Advice to Management

Be honest when you say nothing will change

Other Employee Reviews for Crescent Hotels & Resorts

A nice job to start off with

Current Employee - Room Service in Romulus, MI
    Current Employee - Room Service in Romulus, MI

Pros

-decent pay -good people and environment -good benefits

Cons

-not good enough pay -awkward hours

Advice to Management

give your employees a raise

2. Best Company I have Ever Worked For!

Current Employee - Vice President of Human Resources in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Vice President of Human Resources in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Crescent Hotels & Resorts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I am acknowledged as a leader in my field, and I feel the same about the others I work with. Our team works hard, gets great results, and has fun doing it! The company trusts us to get the job done without being micromanaged. We are able to set goals and objectives and determine the best way to achieve them. I have a very active travel schedule for the company, so I work from home when not on the road (or more likely, on a plane), which saves me a lot of time and allows me to be more efficient. The top leaders of the company are extremely knowledgeable and always available to answer questions. Our CEO is very approachable and shows genuine concern for people at all levels of the organization. I really think this will be the last job I have before I retire - I love what I do, and can't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

Often, business demands pop up unexpectedly resulting in schedules needing to be rearranged. In my position, I do spend a lot of time traveling and occasionally have to ask for a break from that.