Crescent Point Energy
www.crescentpointenergy.com Calgary, Canada 16 to 50 Employees

A great place to work. company

Operator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Crescent Point Energy

ProsTher e are no quibles about overtime, The bonus system is good. At this point it apears that hard wook is reconized and rewarded. In the compensation package time spent in the industry was taken into consideration. The fact that employees are able to buy into projects like shelter Bay is a definent bonus.

ConsCompared to other companys in the area ther are no downsides, except the base salary in lower than husky or cnrl. The main complainent is the time it taken to get projects aproved at the calgary level. Money saving nobrainer idea can take a year to get off the ground. It does pay to be prudent, but there has to be a way to fasttrack some projects.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work

Life Changing

Landman (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at Crescent Point Energy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Awesome corporate culture Amazing people Fun work atmosphere Flexibility Opportunity for advancement Cons: Parking is not always paid for all employees Advice to Senior Management: Keep moving forward and progressing, don't let others influence your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fantastic Company

Engineering (Former Employee)
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at Crescent Point Energy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great culture at the company; breakfast every morning, lots of… Cons: Lacks the formal training and base salary of a larger company. Tough… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work, Well led company, upper management… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Crescent Point Energy.

Worked for Crescent Point Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crescent Point Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Crescent Point Energy CEO Scott Saxberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Crescent Point Energy employees.