Crescent Processing Company
www.crescentprocessing.com Dallas, TX

Formulaic Appointment Setting

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Sherman, TX

ProsFollow the script, don't use prohibited language and work hard and you'll do fine.

ConsWhen you get out onto the floor you quickly discover that the reps making 8+ appointments per day are completely off script (not saying the prohibited language) but misrepresenting what the appointment is all about. I'd have to say that you have got to be pretty dumb in my opinion if you schedule a visit from a company and not have a clue that they are going to hard sell but I digress... The reps are saying "we are not selling anything (true, rep is setting an appointment for a sales pitch - technically not a lie, right???) we are just coming out to bring you information about our company"

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want people with integrity to work for you get some yourself first. Why would a company have to get people to schmooze appointments with smoke & mirrors if there were not some fire somewhere? (Read sales rep's report)

Formulaic Sales Program

Territory Sales (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company

Pros: They get you started with enthusiasm. If you can follow direction, willing to work and drive like crazy, and don't veer off the program, you… Cons: Sales pitch is deceptive - don't ask / don't tell policy - makes it hard to stand behind the product once you start to learn… Advice to Senior Management: Your business obviously has success, so it is hard for me to criticize your formula, but you should do better to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sales Manager

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Inside sales; M-F; no nights, no weekends Cons: zero integrity in signing up clients through field reps; sales managers… Advice to Senior Management: instead of paying hundred of thousands to fix online review,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Crescent Processing Company.

Worked for Crescent Processing Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crescent Processing Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Crescent Processing Company CEO David Kesler. All reviews posted anonymously by Crescent Processing Company employees.