Crescent Processing Company

There are newer employer reviews for Crescent Processing Company

Not very professional

Former Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Dallas, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I wish I could name one but unfortunately I am unable to give one without lying. Just to put it mildly.

Cons

As far as training you get a 1.5 teleconference that really doesn't cover much. There seems to a shroud of secrecy around this company. Leads are allegedly double confirmed but if that were the case, then the merchant would be willing to talk to sales reps and would not feel ambushed or avoid you all together. When you question how they operate you are basically bullied and called names by your team leader.
  They are a very unprofessional company. Looking at their advertising literature they supply you with will be an indication of that, bad grammar and poor spelling. It looks as if a 3rd grader put it together.
  If you choose to work with this company do so with caution. I will add more if I have issues returning their laptop so you may see an update.

Do a better job qualifying your leads as to not waste the sales reps time or gas.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Crescent Processing Company (View Most Recent)

SCAM DONT WORK FOR THEM

Current Employee - Crestcent Processing in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Crestcent Processing in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time (less than a year)

Pros

nothing is good about them

Cons

they give you a laptop and when you quit you have to send the laptop back. okay so i sent back the old laptop and have confirmation number. the day the got it i was getting treating email about they didnt get it and will draw 800.00 out of my bank account if they don't have the laptop back. but they got the laptop and saying they didnt DONT WORK FOR THE

Don't Do It!!!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company (less than a year)

Pros

Once you work here you will see how great you had it ANYWHERE else

Cons

The chief "consultant" is an arrogant pig who tries to intimidate everyone who works for the company. And just check out how many women are working as managers in the company. They can't work there if the instructions are DON'T interview any women! This company even changed its name to hide from the fact they were so bad.

There are newer employer reviews for Crescent Processing Company