Crescent Processing Company

www.crescentprocessing.com

Formulaic Sales Program

Territory Sales (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThey get you started with enthusiasm. If you can follow direction, willing to work and drive like crazy, and don't veer off the program, you might be able to do ok.

Rapid start, provide the equipment and training you need.

Quick, decent sales commission at front of sale. (No residual. Minimal waiting.)

ConsSales pitch is deceptive - don't ask / don't tell policy - makes it hard to stand behind the product once you start to learn (from customers you've unwittingly signed) what the company did wrong. You have to be willing to pitch your product, close the deal, and run - don't look back, don't build a relationship with your customer.

Leads promised are poorly qualified. Expect to do your own prospecting.

Sales reps are treated like robots/mouthpieces with no intelligence or value to add on their own. If you are a thinker, this won't work for you. It's a numbers game - if you are good at getting to a lot of people, making a pitch, and moving on quickly and unemotionally if the customer doesn't bite, you can cover a lot of ground and make some money.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour business obviously has success, so it is hard for me to criticize your formula, but you should do better to weed out the right vs. wrong sales people. I'm sure I'm not the only person who couldn't work for your organization.

Sales Manager

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Inside sales; M-F; no nights, no weekends Cons: zero integrity in signing up clients through field reps; sales managers… Advice to Senior Management: instead of paying hundred of thousands to fix online review,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Deceptive Unethical Business Practices

Inedependent Sales Agent (ISA) (Former Employee)

I worked at Crescent Processing Company as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They will hire just about anyone they feel will write them new business. If you are desperate for a job and good… Cons: Appointments are not twice confirmed as my former corporate manager admitted to me after I had been driving to several of their "appointments" and been… Advice to Senior Management: After working for this company for a few months I see that there is good reason why you are not accredited by the BBB and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Crescent Processing Company.

Worked for Crescent Processing Company? Contribute to the Community!