Crestron Electronics

www.crestron.com

Crestron is great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Rockleigh, NJ

ProsAlways busy days go by quickly. The company strives to be an employer of choice. Training is conducted regularly. Benefits are good. Leadership is focused. They strive for excellence and challenge their employees to succed. Opportunities are endless!!!

ConsCompetitors are becoming aware that Crestron has good employees. Their is alot of work and not enough time in the day. Crestron should allow more employees to work from home if they can.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy hope is that Crestron continues on the path that they are on. While everyone is downsizing Crestron continues to grow. Crestron is and will continue to be a leader in the industry.

Crestron had a lot of potential but seems to be poorly managed.

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) Rockleigh, NJ

I have been working at Crestron Electronics

Pros: Crestron trys to not lay people off, if you have a job there it seems to be reasonably secure. Crestron… Cons: My pay was low compared to other jobs. Management seems poor, lacking communication, employee morale can be low. Nobody seems to know what is going… Advice to Senior Management: Too many separate departments don't communicate and simply pass work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Decent company and pay, boring work, lacks personal attention to employees

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Rockleigh, NJ

I have been working at Crestron Electronics

Pros: Top company in Home Automation industry, though I wanted to permanently work in this industry, but this company actually is more boring then the home… Cons: Lacks personal attention to employees and one can go easily unnoticed, Could be placed on uninteresting project team, lacks competitive pay compared to other… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more with lower level employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Crestron Electronics.

Worked for Crestron Electronics? Contribute to the Community!