Crete Carrier

www.cretecarrier.com

Fantastic company to work for

Former Employee - OTR Truck Driver  in  Omaha, NE
Former Employee - OTR Truck Driver in Omaha, NE

Pros

I got up to .44cpm (a few yrs ago) lots of miles, ez time off (except for a few special extra miles), great equipment & newer... professional staff ! I must say in all honesty, I had never made as much money as I have until working with Crete! They are professional, well organized (none are perfect), family oriented, some pushed me for 'one more' run, but, gave some extra time back. I would go back if necessary.

Cons

The only two gripes I have were the limited drivers rooms and sub-par facilities. Also they were not open n 24 hrs ... Um, "Hello... we are a 24 HR. BUSINESS !!!!!!!!!!!

Show a little love for the drivers, they need CLEAN, KOZY & INVITING facilities to stretch out in at the end of the day !!!

Other reviews for Crete Carrier

Great place to work

Current Employee - OTR Driver  in  Lenoir City, TN
    Current Employee - OTR Driver in Lenoir City, TN

Pros

Benefits are good & reasonable, fair pay scale, equipment well maintained, good safety record, does not force u to go n bad weather

Cons

Do not offer local work,

Family run outfit with a culture of respect.

Former Employee - Driver Recruiter  in  Lincoln, NE
    Former Employee - Driver Recruiter in Lincoln, NE

Pros

Reasonable leadership. Excellent and experienced driver force. The company has a history of success and growth but continues to look for ways to improve.

Cons

OTR trucking is a tightly competitive and inherently stressful industry. Drivers and company office staff see things from different perspectives and friction inevitably occurs. The stress caused by the friction between these perspectives is the biggest con for all folks at Crete.

There are newer employer reviews for Crete Carrier.

Worked for Crete Carrier? Contribute to the Community!