There are newer employer reviews for Crexendo

I love the opportunity here!!

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Crexendo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy working here because there is a lot of excitement with the growth we are having and we are always busy adding new customers and taking care of our growing customer base. We are constantly developing new features and capabilities on both our web and telecom offerings and that is fun to help contribute to adding value to our offerings. Lots of employee perks like lunches, breakfasts, give aways. They are even having the managers cook burgers for us this week!

Cons

As a smaller company, everyone wears multiple hats so there is a lot of workload but that makes the days go by really fast. Salary and benefits are good and as a smaller company there is potential upward growth but may take a while to get a raise or promotion based on company growth.

Advice to Management

Keep up all the efforts to make employees feel engaged and valuable. I like the recognition programs and town hall meetings. Don't get too spread thin chasing new ideas as we have plenty on our plate already.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Good place to get started

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I worked at Crexendo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Team atmosphere. Enjoyed working with Management and coworkers when the focus was on websites

Cons

went from a website business to switching focus to a voip business. Moved main office to Tempe, Did not keep Customer Service office in Utah as was promised.

Advice to Management

Remember to treat employees with respect and speak the truth.

2. Exciting Future!

Current Employee - Front-line Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Front-line Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Crexendo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The CEO and President of the Company are very down to earth people who love being engaged with their employees. There is excitement in the air and everyone works well as a team to make things happen. There are constantly employee appreciation events and other little things that the company does for its employees. They also have town hall meetings regularly so that everyone is on the same page. The sky is the limit when it comes to opportunities.

Cons

Things are constantly changing, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. People just have to be flexible and open to change.

Advice to Management

Don't forget to stop and smell the roses every now and then.