There are newer employer reviews for Cricket Communications

Used to be great, has gone downhill lately

I have been working at Cricket Communications

Pros

This is still a fun environment; I work with amazing people; there's opportunity to have lots of responsibility and ability to take ownership; it is a very fast paced environment.

Cons

Our stock prices have gone down; we've had recent layoffs; we have a trend of losing customers, there is a lack of communication from leadership

We need a good solid plan communicated for how we will regain our customers and keep our company operating.

282 Other Employee Reviews for Cricket Communications (View Most Recent)

Started out great, ended ugly

I worked at Cricket Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excitement, energy, great ideas, travel opportunities, great opportunities for self-starters, benefits

Cons

Company has a bad reputation in the industry as a low-end, undesirable company to have phone service with. Most cities only have Cricket stores in the inner city, which causes stereotyping. Suburban customers don't want Cricket. Company is bleeding money according to financial reports.

Listen to your field employees. They know what happens out on the street.

Challenging, Exhausting but have seen more Growth here than at any other employer

Current Employee - Indirect A
    Current Employee - Indirect A

I have been working at Cricket Communications full-time

Pros

Entreprenurial company and culture; surrounded by striving professionals. Company has been historically very responsive to competitive pressures and has been creative with their problem resolution.

Cons

Some projects needs to be field tested before national roll-outs to work out bugs and iron out issues before the field and indirect channel are engaged in the process. More local level involvement would fix this.

Watch the fire drills with your field personnel. It can wear folks down with the frequency and impacts our focus on sales driving activities.

There are newer employer reviews for Cricket Communications

Worked for Cricket Communications? Contribute to the Community!