A Pretty Good Place to Work Overall

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Cricket Communications

Pros

-Good pay and benefits;
-Cricket is better than some of companies I've worked for in terms of corporate culture, accessibility of management, the challenging and meaningful work;
-I'm proud of my contributions I'm making;
-The company is sticking to its strategy of putting the necessary and long-overdue processes in place needed to transition to being able to function as a large company;

Cons

-Long work hours;
-I wish the corporate HR would be more open to allowing employees alternate work schedules, such as 9 by 80 etc. It could be great incentive;

-Give spot rewards to the people who do a good job. The STAR award? What is that?
-Keep up the great communication quarterly about where the company is headed etc;

Other Reviews for Cricket Communications

Don't Take It Too Seriously

Current Employee - Indirect Sales Specialist  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Indirect Sales Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Cricket Communications

Pros

Great pay and a small company make it easier to feel like you're doing something worth while. Also the company in a whole is VERY laid back at what they do.

Cons

This company is lucky to still be on. It is the lower individuals who make the crap decisions work as well as they do. Cricket;s desperation to bend over for any dealer or customer make's it VERY difficult to do ones job. My boss told me I can't take this job to seriously but to me, what kind of job am I doing if I am not supposed to be passionate and take as serious as I can?

Look at the competition and follow their good decisions. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel because it isn't working. Utilize the fact that there are 6 other cellular providers out there and figure out what they are doing that is better than you and mimic it.

Great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Cricket Communications

Pros

Great treatment of employees, amazing benefits, lots of support, plenty of opportunity

Cons

Usually have to move out of state to move up, pay is below other big wireless companies, its been tough to overcome people's negative feelings about the service

Overall everyone in a leadership position has been doing a great job and everyone seems to enjoy life here. I have and will recommend people to work here for a long time

There are newer employer reviews for Cricket Communications.

Worked for Cricket Communications? Contribute to the Community!