Criteo

www.criteo.com

Great product at the moment (in a fast moving market), Criteo needs to keep innovating to stay atractive

Business Development Manager (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsTeams are great: young and international, everyone comes from a different background, and a lot have a passion for tech. Sushi pizza Fridays, pool table, video games etc. What you should expect from a tech company. Criteo also keeps up with new tech (not always at it seems though), for example adapting its CPC model to a CPA model in order to suit advertiser's needs.

ConsAs the company is expending very fast, some decision can be slower to take, and everything new tech seems to be taking quite a while to be implemented. For example mobile is an area that a lot feel is exploding, yet Criteo seemed not to be dedicating lots of efforts in it a few months ago (things might have changed). Another point is that during my period there, a lot of management was hired directly from Yahoo, to leave afterwards, which certainly sent the wrong message to employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure all your teams are happy and proud to work in Criteo, and make sure communication flows freely within the company.

Work hard and you'll be rewarded

Business Development Manager-SMB (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Criteo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Especially the SMB department offers career progression. People are being rewarded and promoted if they perform well and show the right behaviour. New ideas are… Cons: Some employees dislike certain departments or Criteo products. Unfortunately, they tend to forget that a product or department does not say much about… Advice to Senior Management: Try to keep hierarchies low and build good relationships with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disappointing experience

Sales Manager (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

I worked at Criteo full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great product, healthy growth rate Cons: Hiring and firing culture unfortunately No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Criteo.

Worked for Criteo? Contribute to the Community!