OK Company to START your career with but NOt to build one

Current Employee - Manager in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Criteo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As the company is French, you will know the french culture. The technology is good but also slow to change. If you get a chance to work in Paris take it.

Cons

Paris holds all control and satellite offices are mere puppets responding to their whims. No internal promotions and company is aggressively hiring middle level management neglecting older employees. Compensation and benefits are lower than average.

Advice to Management

Look beyond Paris and the world operates differently. Try looking at internal talent and please don't get manipulated by internal politics.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Dynamic, fast moving, unmatched technology with great leadership

Current Employee - Business Development
    Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Criteo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been working at Criteo for over a year now, interfacing with many departments across the globe and I'm continually impressed with the people Criteo hires, from upper management all the way down the ladder. Seeing Criteo's performance from the inside has ensured me that we have the best technology in the business which is proven out on a daily basis for both advertisers and publishers. If you want a true representation of Criteo's values and what it's like to work here, ask our clients how they feel about the performance we deliver and the service they receive from their AMs; let that paint your picture of Criteo.

Cons

Communication across departments can get better, and it has. Really just speaks to the challenges of working in a global company which is also a huge pro.

Advice to Management

Promote from within, they deserve it.

Great team, great opportunity, great culture

Current Employee - Publisher Development Manager, Mid Markets in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Publisher Development Manager, Mid Markets in Boston, MA

I have been working at Criteo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In terms of the Boston office, Criteo is a great company to work for. I've never been part of a team that is as strong and supportive as the Mid Market team at Criteo, specifically the Publisher Marketplace team. Direct management is hands on, supportive and inspiring, never afraid of getting their hands dirty. They do not micro-manage, but are very supportive. Top management, though somewhat distant, is very positive and always quick to offer congratulations when teams perform well. I'm excited to be a part of Criteo as the company progresses.

Cons

Definitely some politics between divisions, but that is to be expected in any large company.