Criteo

There are newer employer reviews for Criteo

Good work experience

Current Employee - Technical Solutions Engineer in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Technical Solutions Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Criteo full-time

Pros

-- The technical solutions role is a challenging but engaging position within Criteo.
-- You'll get to work with every team (at some point) within the organization. So if you enjoy feeling like you're in the center of everything where things are always changing, you'll like this.
-- I love the people I work with in Boston. They're nice and fun.. The Boston office is expanding rapidly but we're working hard to keep the "small community/family" feel in the office.
-- Opportunities for fun. Ex: There's a ping pong table; We have occasional outings that's catered by Criteo (breakfasts, lunches, after-work happy hours).
-- You have ownership over your own work. This was a big draw for me.. Yes the job still needs to get done but I get to decide what I'm working on, prioritize my workload and organize it in a way that suits me.
-- You'll learn business, retail, data analysis, debugging JS code, how to talk to clients, how to talk to internal teams, etc. If you have time, you can work on your own coding projects.
-- Free snacks

Cons

-- Rapid growth means that there are some communication challenges within the organization. It can be difficult at times to communicate local needs/issues to our Paris office and having them understand the urgency at times.
-- I don't think this is a con but you need to be sharp, adaptive and be on your game. Definitely not for everyone but for the right person you will thrive. You can generally expect that anyone who's been here for more than 2 years is competent and motivated or they wouldn't have survived.
-- On that note, plan to fight for yourself hard here.
-- Top down management

Upper management could be less IPO-focused and more focused on making sure that the right people stay within the company.

66 Other Employee Reviews for Criteo (View Most Recent)

Sales

I have been working at Criteo

Pros

Great product that works - easy to sell.

Cons

Commissions capped on a Quarterly basis.

Everyone there is really good at what they do but the company as a whole is still going through growing pains.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Criteo as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Startup office environment and you are never penny pinched for snacks, happy hours, and reimbursements.

Cons

Open floor layout isn't for everyone and office has a lot of turnover in employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Criteo